Join our Team
Careers in Binondo, Manila
To be the leading and most reliable source of creative, innovative and quality materials, and solutions in the Philippines. If you find fulfillment in sharing your knowledge and skills, we encourage you to be a part of our vision.
We encourage diversity in our workplace and support an inclusive work environment.
• Graduate of any IT Related Course
• With at least 1-year of experience in programming and SQL Queries
• Experience in PHP Framework is a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the development of software for special products
• Assist in design, analysis, maintenance, documentation, and testing of software
• Code, debug, test, and documentation routine application programs
• Install and test routine software packages
• Train users regarding the technical aspects and use of standard documentation
• Install and maintain operating systems software in a small computing center or assist in installing and
maintaining operating systems software in a medium to the large computing center.
• Graduate of any course
• Possess good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Must be self-motivated, goal-driven, and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• At least with experience in sales
• Computer Literate
• Contact prospective customers to sell our products.
• Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
• Investigate and resolve customer problems.
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Responsible for exceeding sales target and collection of sold accounts.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Possess good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to do multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• At least with experience in sales.
• Graduate of Computer related course.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Binondo Manila.
• Female, College Graduate.
• With good telephone skills, verbal communication and listening skills.
• Have good voice.
• Knowledgeable in using PABX machines.
• Can handles pressure.
• Female; Single; not more than 40 years old
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science major in Accountancy.
• Preferably CPA but not required.
• Proficient in English and Filipino languages.
• Chinese Speaking is an advantage.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Applicants must be willing to work in BINONDO.
• Graduate of Computer related course
• Knowledgeable in .net programming (C#,VB,ASP, Xamarin, etc.)